Clayton Shagal is a line that comes to us from Canada. Their products are deep, penetrating products using elastin, collagen and hydration. So after you’ve cleansed and exfoliated your skin, you’re going to apply either the elastin collagen gel or both to your skin and then you’re going to apply one of the moisturizers to give you a nice surface hydration.
So some of the questions we get frequently are – Do they have samples? – and unfortunately, they do not.
Do they have an eye cream? No, they do not have an eye cream.
But these products, you can use around the eye area.
Also, do I use the gel 2 or the gel plus first? Whether it’s elastin or collagen, you always start with gel 2 if you’ve never tried the gel products before. And then after gel 2, you bump up and go to gel plus. After gel plus, you then move to the extract. Each product step up from the 2 to the plus to the extract is about 33% higher in content of active ingredient. So those are some of our more frequently asked questions. If you need more help, please give us a call and I hope you have fun looking at Clayton Shagal.
Check out some of these popular Clayton Shagal skincare products. Click the pictures to learn more or make a purchase.
Clayton Shagal Milk Cleanser
- Rich, creamy, multi-action cleanser
- Gently removes makeup and eliminates impurities while keepying the hydrolipdic balance of the epidermis
- Includes Vitamin E, Glycol Stearate, Glycerine, and Triethanolamine
Clayton Shagal Oat Bran Scrub
- Gentle enzymes remove excess oils, dead skin cells and impurities
- Reduces skin irritation, helps remove blackheads and whiteheads
- Delivers a brighter complexion, leaves the skin feeling fresh and radiant