Hi, this is Alana. Epicuren is a great product line. I found this line many, many, many years ago in my first job at a Day Spa as an aesthetician. I love this line. I use a lot of their products in my facial room. It was my first product I ever had for skincare so I always refer back to it – it has great products, many, many, many products so you’ll find something for your particular skin problem needs. It’s paraben free, they’re here in California. The only thing is you have to call here and order the skincare products because that’s Epicuren’s rules and we follow them and we have great promotions though – our prices are great and, yeah, give us a call and we’ll help you out with any questions you may have. Thanks.
If Epicuren sounds like the right skincare line for you, check out some of these products. Simply click the pictures below to learn more or make a purchase.
Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer
- A unique blend of skin treat emulsion and aromatherapy oil
- This blend makes the perfect moisturizer for after shower and after bath.
- Apply After Bath Moisturizer to thoroughly cleansed skin for a utterly relaxing post-bath experience.
Epicuren Protein Mist Enzyme Activated Toner
- This enzyme reactivating mist that hydrates and provides an excellent makeup base.
- Use on clean moist skin in place of conditioner for new users. Spray periodically during the day to reactivate enzymes and to add moisture.
- Note: Do not use with glycolic products as it will neutralize them.