Cellex-C uses Vitamin C, ascorbic acid as well as other ingredients to have high performing products. They started many years ago and since then have had many patented ingredients for their line. You’ll notice a higher price point on a lot of their products and the patented ingredient is one of these reasons. They have many products that work really well for problematic and anti-aging skin. You’ll notice we have free shipping and we have a full stock of these Cellex-C products. So if you want to try one, I really recommend the Cellex-C – I think you’ll see a big difference in the anti-aging.
If you enjoyed the informative video and article about Cellex-C skin care products, be sure to check out some of these related products. Skincare by Alana is one of the premier skin care online retailers, and as such we carry the complete line of Cellex-C, as well as a great deal of other lines. Just click the pictures to learn more or make a purchase.
Cellex-C Clear Complexion Complex
- An azure blue, alcohol-free liquid gel containing proprietary complexes of phyto-chemical concentrates
- Blemish fighting formula helps promote a smoother, clearer complexion for acne prone skin
- Significantly benefits oily or teenage skin subject to occasional breakouts
Cellex-C G.L.A. Extra Moist Skin Cream
- Almond-colored, extra rich moisturizers for hydrating dry (G.L.A.) and very dry (G.L.A. Extra Moist) skin
- Encourage formation of a lipid moisture-barrier film, to help prevent water loss from the surface of the skin
- G.L.A. is suitable for dry skin. G.L.A. Extra Moist, is suitable for very dry skin and skin prone to eczema and psoriasis