Oxygen Botanicals is a unique line. They use oxygen in a capsulated form to deliver to your skin, unlike other products that use chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide to create a reaction to produce oxygen, which can therefore lead to, sometimes, bleaching of the skin. So Oxygen Botanicals gives you a pure form of oxygen re-capsulated into the skin as you use it on a daily basis. It’s important to get oxygen back into the skin because after the age of 25, your body reduces the use it does on the skin for elastin and collagen and the cells. They just don’t function as well when they don’t have this oxygen. So by using this product, you give your skin the boost that it needs – putting the oxygen back in, fighting those free radicals and giving you anti-aging and healthy skin.
Check out some of these high-quality Oxygen Botanicals products at Skincare by Alana. Just click the pictures below to learn more or make a purchase. Who knows – maybe you’ll find your new favorite skincare product!
Oxygen Botanicals Multi-Fruit Acid Refiner
- The Multifruit Acid Refiner is excellent for refinement of aging skin and will reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving skin a healthier and smoother appearance
- Use on acne skin types to help clear existing blemishes and reduce future breakouts. If acne skin is irritated, use one to three times weekly
- Men can use on their skin to prevent in-grown hairs in the beard area. Use one to three times weekly. Do not use immediately after shaving.
- Includes: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Azalaic Acid, Bacillus Keratin
Oxygen Botanicals Hyaluronic Hydrating Gel
- Hydrates the skin through the use of Hyaluronic Acid, which has the ability to bind and retain up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Alleviates effects of severely dry to dehydrated skin, leaving it soft and smooth
- Suitable for all skin types but especially beneficial for aging, severely dry or dehydrated skin
- Directions: After cleansing, toning, and serum application; apply a small amount to the areas of dryness or in need of hydration. Massage into the skin. Repeat as necessary